WoW, Alpha Tester Report !
nobbie,Mar 20 2004, 11:57 AM Wrote:I want just a "Diablo III" with single-player and 8+ multi-player, and not some fancy MMORPG with Gucci graphics that is multiplayer-only and that costs monthly fees :)
Hi

Don't let monthly fees be a reason NOT to buy or play at least one MMORPG in your gaming lifetime...Consider this, you buy a game and play it for 40 hours & that's it, Game Over & on to the Next $50.00 game...sure you can play it on the next 2 Difficulty levels BUT it's Still the same game & you'll be doing the same Quests & killing the same Monsters. Take that Next $50.00 and invest it in a MMORPG it should get you 3 Months of playing time plus the free month that comes with the game...that should hold you till WoW goes Gold :o

MMORPG's have a continuing story that is added to in most games Monthly...I play Asheron's Call 1, been playing for 4 years on and off...Off so I could try the Rest [EQ, DoAC UA, UO, AC2 ETC you get the point] IMHO AC 1 is the Best, Because the DEV team is always THINKING, we get New Content or New Quests "EVERY MONTH" :rolleyes:

=article&pagebuilder[display_item]=108]Developer's Notes for MARCH

Quote:Go Here and DL a MMORPG just to see how Great these Games play I DLed "Anarchy Online" played it for 7 days Had Great Fun, it is a Great Game & if AC 1 & WoW went under this would be my next Game...I see DAoC is not listed too bad that is a Fun Game...also  give Asheron's Call 2 a try:  :P

MMORPG Offering Trial Games !!!

Quote:Here is a RPG no Fee Game Sacred English Demo That is a Diablo Clone, a Good one that could be Diablo 3:

Sacred English Demo

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.

Messages In This Thread
WoW, Alpha Tester Report ! - by Jim - 03-20-2004, 04:20 AM
WoW, Alpha Tester Report ! - by nobbie - 03-20-2004, 12:06 PM
WoW, Alpha Tester Report ! - by Jim - 03-20-2004, 06:50 PM
WoW, Alpha Tester Report ! - by SwissMercenary - 03-20-2004, 06:59 PM
WoW, Alpha Tester Report ! - by Jim - 03-20-2004, 07:46 PM
WoW, Alpha Tester Report ! - by Nystul - 03-21-2004, 09:06 AM
WoW, Alpha Tester Report ! - by ObsessedAvenger - 03-26-2004, 11:39 PM
WoW, Alpha Tester Report ! - by Jim - 03-27-2004, 05:50 AM