Getting stuck in hut "tents"
Ready for release? No idea, I have seen so little of the game, basically just the starting areas for example. The agem engine in itself seems running relatively well. I have hardly seen much glitches or errors. Got a few error messages on completeing some quests (instead of the typical “XXX exp” message), my client have crashed once and once I lost connection (don’t think it was the server down though since I was able to connect immediately.

However, some parts are definitely not finnished (or just removed). In the big human town (Storm....whatever), remarkedly many of the houses are shut or simply empty. Ran across a merchant with no goods and the name had “need sales list” or something like that. When I ride the gryphons, the map is not good in the areas I travell between. And even in the dwarf map, the mini map is completely wrong. I could go on. It is nothing major, and the game runs all right, the quest system works, and all such things, but lots of small things to finnish and polish off, even in the areas I play in. Personally, I would say “no way” for a june release, but it is so hard to say when you don’t see the full game.

As for the timer, I guess it is a “call the GM” thing or something. If I do anything it will be interupted and I can play again. I suppose it is so that one can get away from the “stuck” part sort of. Basicaly allows me to kill myself if I can’t get other help. To resurect myself (one will be a ghost when one die starting at a resurection stone somewhere on the map), I can either do it at the healer at a los in experience (not that much), or run back closish to the corpse and then press for resurection so to speak. I will then be back to life but with low health. Have not tried the /stuck command Bolty mentioned.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.

Messages In This Thread
Getting stuck in hut "tents" - by Jarulf - 03-21-2004, 11:30 AM
Getting stuck in hut "tents" - by Bolty - 03-21-2004, 08:26 PM
Getting stuck in hut "tents" - by Jarulf - 03-21-2004, 08:51 PM
Getting stuck in hut "tents" - by bschultz - 03-21-2004, 09:47 PM
Getting stuck in hut "tents" - by Jarulf - 03-21-2004, 09:56 PM
Getting stuck in hut "tents" - by bschultz - 03-21-2004, 10:00 PM
Getting stuck in hut "tents" - by Jarulf - 03-21-2004, 10:25 PM
Getting stuck in hut "tents" - by Sabra - 03-21-2004, 11:53 PM
Getting stuck in hut "tents" - by Thecla - 03-22-2004, 08:23 AM
Getting stuck in hut "tents" - by Jim - 03-22-2004, 11:22 AM
Getting stuck in hut "tents" - by Jarulf - 03-22-2004, 12:01 PM