Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution
When we're not talking about facts it does come down to one's interpretation of another person's statement, since except you no one is able to know, what kind of emotion you've intended to transport via your message.

I've sensed certain phrases like "saving your asses a lot of work" & "but damn if I don't feel unappreciated", that lead to the conclusion, that you couldn't have been that ecstatic, considering, that there are other ways to get us informed about that, ways, that do not include 'asses' and 'damn' (those served as key-words for my unmeant misinterpretation), still you thought, that you had been forgotten, which is why there's really nothing to say against your reaction.

So, I meant to show you, that there is a note about yourself findable at our page + that there are much more friendly-presented yet true words (as much as I can't really tell if you were angry or not, you can't do so, when it comes to whether or not I've supplied you with verbal nonsense - intentions stay foggy, you might catch a glimpse of them via an illuminating light beam, but then you may claim to have seen, what isn't to be seen;)), that I can share concerning the worth of your work, since you didn't only transcribe the wav-files, you also came up with a frame for them (quest-template) and gave interesting notes, even if you reduce your work to wav-file transcribing, it appears brilliant to me, simply because you made it possible for me to start from a point, that is located quite some steps away from the beginning.

Keeping in mind, that it almost took "me" (I've always had a lot of input from the rest of the team) two years to compile that analysis, calling your massive preparatory work 'brilliant' is the least I could do, since I do not dare to think about how long it would have taken, if it wasn't in existence, as I may get "You would have given up in the early stages of development" as an answer.

Greetings,
Trimayne

Messages In This Thread
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Mystery - 08-02-2006, 07:08 PM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Munkay - 08-02-2006, 08:54 PM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Alamara - 08-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Thecla - 08-03-2006, 12:34 AM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Mystery - 08-03-2006, 05:07 AM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Taem - 08-03-2006, 11:27 PM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Mystery - 08-04-2006, 05:15 AM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Mystery - 08-04-2006, 07:41 PM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Mystery - 08-05-2006, 09:58 AM