Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution
Quote:It appeared to us, that if we we would just have mentioned you within our info-section, which is our credits page, it wouldn't really describe how precious your work actually was to us, which is why I've written an introduction to the quests-section, that hopefully makes it clear, that I wouldn't have been able to come up with that work of mine, if yours hadn't existed in the first place.

But well it was finally decided, that at both places your name and achievements should be presented.

Finally, I hope, that this leaves you a bit less angry, as it wasn't my or our intention to make you angry in the first place... it rather was to compliment you on your brilliant work.

You were doing well until you described me as angry. That would be your perception, which I caution you against projecting onto others. For one, it's rude. And when you assert as fact your own perception, it begs questions about what else you've said. For example, since you perceived me as angry, I wonder whether you truly think transcribing wav files is "brilliant" (I don't, personally) or if you simply said so to get me to "settle down." So, you've unwittingly added to my confusion. Had you gone by what I said rather than what you read, you may've merely noted that my dumb ass missed an entire page where I was mentioned and I would've bounced away in an embarrassed glow of appreciation.

Put another way: You don't have to go through all that silly verbal nonsense. All I did was transcribe wav files, and since you used mine, thanks for mentioning me. (It's happened before that folks didn't.)

-Lemmy

Messages In This Thread
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Mystery - 08-02-2006, 07:08 PM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Munkay - 08-02-2006, 08:54 PM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Alamara - 08-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Thecla - 08-03-2006, 12:34 AM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Mystery - 08-03-2006, 05:07 AM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Taem - 08-03-2006, 11:27 PM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Mystery - 08-04-2006, 05:15 AM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Mystery - 08-04-2006, 07:41 PM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by LemmingofGlory - 08-05-2006, 05:29 AM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Mystery - 08-05-2006, 09:58 AM