Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution
As the general answer is already served in that 'reflective of actualities' - way:), I mean to supply you with one concerning a more specific mention of yours, the incinerator:

Non-Working is true for two versions of Diablo, PrDemo & Retail, still the related reasons do differ a lot from one and another, as in the PrDemo we firstly do not have the Incinerator-graphics implemented and secondly his unique attack-type wasn't defined, leaving him pretty much non-selectable by the connected generation-code (no graphic equals no display-option, right?;)), in the Retail it more or less comes down to the fact, that his attack-animation was somehow screwed up.

One might wonder why I've said "somehow", well simply because that wasn't the case in the Beta: The Incinerator's Beta-Attack-Animation (omleTTooo's Post)

So, could Retail-Diablo benefit from that?

Yep, one would just need to convert the animation to Retail's Standards, since with Retail-Diablo the CL2-Format
was introduced, before that only grouped (Monsters, Player-Characters & Npcs... some famous examples would be Hellfire's Trader & The walking animations for Gillian, Griswold & Ogden) and ungrouped CELs were in existence (btw it appears not only useful to the Retail, but that's a story for another time).

Of course (switching back to the Beta itself) that doesn't prove, that the Beta had the Incinerator working, but as we can't really run any tests for now, I would say, that the assumption is at least likely to be true.

Finally, I hope, that this was more or less, what you would have expected from an answer regarding that creature of flame:)

Greetings,

Trimayne

Messages In This Thread
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Mystery - 08-02-2006, 07:08 PM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Munkay - 08-02-2006, 08:54 PM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Alamara - 08-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Thecla - 08-03-2006, 12:34 AM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Mystery - 08-03-2006, 05:07 AM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Taem - 08-03-2006, 11:27 PM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Mystery - 08-04-2006, 05:15 AM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by Mystery - 08-04-2006, 07:41 PM
Proudly presenting: Diablo Evolution - by trimayne - 08-04-2006, 08:32 PM