Well, after all these years, I'm playing again
Ahahah wow was perusing these dusty old forums, just came across this thread i started a year and a half ago.....guess what I was back to doing the past week....playing Diablo 1 YET AGAIN, running all the way through as a melee warrior, something I've never done, believe it or not. I've always enjoyed playing as those wicked sorcerers and that nasty old chain lightning. Playing as a warrior has introduced me to a new way of playing the game where you actually have to use the doorways and stuff rather than just stand back and nuking everything before it's on screen. Actually looking forward to playing a rogue all the way for the first time. Some things i've noticed running vanilla Diablo. There's only one difficulty, totally forgot about that. Also I am finding I totally enjoy it without Hellfire. It seems more balanced with the item drops, in HF there's just too much elite stuff that drops and the bovine plate is just stupid ridiculous lol. the HF fixed mod is even worse, but I suppose those items are necessary for the nigh/hell difficulties. anybody still playing?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well, after all these years, I'm playing again - by MachX - 06-06-2011, 04:44 AM
Well, after all these years, I'm playing again - by OldSchoolForLife - 12-31-2009, 05:01 PM