How to connect to B.net ?
Hi,

Quote:Hey folks , just decided to come back to diablo after a long long time , my daughters want to play on B.net with me so we can level together .
Now , my memory is'nt what it used to be , when we tried to connect we get the can't connect message , check if you are connected to the net etc . Alt tabbed and found windows had blocked it , we both unblocked but are still getting the same message .
Do we have to manually download some patch or should it auto patch on connection . If it's auto , any idea's why we can't connect ?
I am assuming B.net is still running .

Thanks for any and all answers .
I'm not sure just what your problem is. If you can connect one machine to b.net but not multiple machines, then you might find some help here.

If you cannot connect at all, then there are additional problems and we'll need additional information. What you can try is to connect one machine directly to your modem and see if that works. If it does, then put in the router and try with just one machine connected. Keep adding things till it breaks and if you need help, post the details.

Good luck.

B.net is alive and well, and I installed Diablo on this machine about a month ago and had no trouble connecting, so that end of things works as well as ever.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Messages In This Thread
How to connect to B.net ? - by Raven Vale - 07-17-2008, 01:06 PM
How to connect to B.net ? - by --Pete - 07-17-2008, 04:19 PM
How to connect to B.net ? - by the Langolier - 07-17-2008, 04:33 PM
How to connect to B.net ? - by Raven Vale - 07-17-2008, 05:51 PM
How to connect to B.net ? - by --Pete - 07-17-2008, 08:21 PM
How to connect to B.net ? - by [vL]Kp - 07-19-2008, 02:38 AM
How to connect to B.net ? - by Raven Vale - 07-19-2008, 03:47 PM
How to connect to B.net ? - by --Pete - 07-19-2008, 04:56 PM
How to connect to B.net ? - by [vL]Kp - 07-19-2008, 05:57 PM