Diablo will not play
Hi,

Quote:In the future, I ask that you not antagonize people just for asking a question.
In the future, I will ask that you don't be an idiot and re-ask the same questions. Why doesn't Diablo run for you? Let's look at your posts so far:

Quote:So Diablo doesn't work. Period. When I open it, the game keeps saying that there is no cd.

I tried minor Reg tweaks, I tried ripping my cd and mounting it via DaemonTools. I tried more tweaks. Google turns up nothing. Forum searches also turn up no answers.

Can someone please help me with this?

---

The CD itself works. I can browse to it and such (worth stating that it is the legit CD, not a burn).

I was going to post a new topic, but you have to reply to something before you can post (forum rules). I figured 2 bird with one stone.

I haven't tried reinstalling it yet, but I've gathered that that hasn't been terribly helpful for others who have problems running it. I'll give it a try though.

---

But the question is how do I fix it.
Note: you don't specify computer type, we have to infer that it's a PC from the fact that you speak of Reg tweaks. You don't specify system, could be anything from 95 to Vista (again, inferred from your mention of a registry). You give only the faintest hint of the error, no error message, no details. But you expect us to help, then spam when we can't and get offended when someone points out that you're behaving like a spoiled brat.

Now, tell me again why *I* should research *your* problem?

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Messages In This Thread
Diablo will not play - by ScooterinAB - 08-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Diablo will not play - by --Pete - 08-02-2008, 05:44 PM
Diablo will not play - by ScooterinAB - 08-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Diablo will not play - by --Pete - 08-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Diablo will not play - by [vL]Kp - 08-03-2008, 05:46 PM
Diablo will not play - by TheKingofKewl - 08-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Diablo will not play - by ScooterinAB - 08-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Diablo will not play - by TheKingofKewl - 08-04-2008, 10:15 PM
Diablo will not play - by ScooterinAB - 08-07-2008, 05:28 AM