HOW to make a clan / guild? (BNet)
(10-14-2017, 02:15 AM)Red Hairdo Wrote: Hello all,

So, topic title. I looked everywhere on BNet with the /help command, and also checked all of Jarulf's guide, and also checked all of Diablo's manual, and even googled this around without success, but:

How do we create a clan / guild in Diablo 1, in Battle.Net?

(Also, oddly, it seems the /whisper command doesn't work anymore, after all those years? Even when whispering to myself, or to a person from my BNet's friend list.)

Just curious to know if anyone has any info on it.

Channels prefixed with "CLAN" (EG: Clan PwR) are exclusive to WarCraft III clients ONLY!
Diablo clients are heavily restricted to the channels they are allowed to join / create.

"Diablo XXX" is the closest thing to a 'customized' or 'clan' channel you can do.
Diablo USA-1 used to be the default join channel. Now that it is no longer open: You are directed to "The Void" (a special channel where chat is not displayed).

Yes. Diablo client's ability to send private messages (whisper, msg, message, etc) has been disabled.

You can still use /join to change your current channel (I tend to go to Open Tech Support since DU-1 and sex are no longer populated).

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOW to make a clan / guild? (BNet) - by Bolty - 12-30-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: HOW to make a clan / guild? (BNet) - by TheKillerVortex - 01-28-2018, 05:30 AM