Question Re: PvPGN and Diablo 1
Ah no worries mate.

Well, we could always duel on dlvl 16, where ears wont ever drop Smile Not that I keep ears anyway. But as I recall you are pretty new to D1. My chars are maxed out so dueling right now probably wouldn't be ideal for either of us, but I'd be more than happy to help learn about the games mechanics both PvM and PvP and maybe we can co-op sometime. The website in my sig is a great place to start, there is lots of useful information there. I also recommend Jarulf's Guide for learning about many of the games internal mechanics.

I would probably just focus on learning the basics for now before venturing into the crazy, insane realm that is PvP Smile

Sometimes, I log onto the aforementioned channel every so often, main accounts are FireIceTalon, Elessar, Ithron, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
Question Re: PvPGN and Diablo 1 - by LukeLurker - 12-03-2015, 07:30 AM
RE: Question Re: PvPGN and Diablo 1 - by FireIceTalon - 12-03-2015, 09:14 AM
RE: Question Re: PvPGN and Diablo 1 - by Thenryb - 12-04-2015, 10:38 PM