Diablo Hellfire Loot ( Drop Rate ) issue.
Thank you for your input. I didn't realize that the odds of a particular drop were so low. I figure I can increase my chances of finding the Grizzly if I do runs of just the levels that spawn monsters able to drop it and ignore anything earlier. How ever I do seem to have some rather good luck in finding unique items cuz between my two characters and keep in mind Ive only been playing these characters for 4 days now, I've found "Mindcry", "The Bone Chain Armor", "The Scavenger Carapace", "Naj's Puzzler", "Inferno", "The Executioner's blade", "Gnat Sting", "Aguinara's Hatchet" And "The Needler."

But I'll take your advice and not get my hopes to far up.

Thanks for your advice FireIce, I did know that the good magic items are better then the unique items however it's just that finding this dame sword has become personal at this point. Speaking of the really good blue items how ever I've so far managed to find an "Obsidian Ring of The Zodiac" and a "Dragons Ring of The Zodiac" pretty excited about that... My amulet luck on the other hand has been awful the best one I've managed to find is the optic amulet.... and that's just sad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo Hellfire Loot ( Drop Rate ) issue. - by Eight_Bitt - 11-22-2015, 01:09 AM