How to play Hellfire multiplayer?
Never heard of this program. Interesting. However, just so you know, running in town is a local setting that isn't synchronized in multiplayer - that is, if you play with someone else who has the setting off or disabled, you will appear to skip/teleport short distances forward while walking. Similarly, players with this feature on will see other players running forward but teleporting backwards.

No easy way to fix that without 'hacking' the game far more than that modified dll file or this program has done.

Anyway, I had forgotten running in town was disabled. If I remember correctly, all of the 'improved Hellfire' mods (HF:Fixed, Marsh's, mine) restored running in town. Not that there's anything wrong with wanting to play Hellfire the classic way... I just wouldn't play a Warrior without turning on that 'blockif' patch if I were you. Smile

But you can't use that or MPOils without more synchronization problems (especially Oils, that will mess up item drops - different players will see different items, some may not be able to pick some items up ) in multiplayer with other Hellfire players unless they have the exact same changes.

I mention this because when you say playing online, I'm not sure you mean playing with friends/people you know who will have the same patches enabled.

Have fun!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to play Hellfire multiplayer? - by Belix - 08-13-2015, 06:04 PM
RE: How to play Hellfire multiplayer? - by Conan - 09-04-2015, 11:01 AM
RE: How to play Hellfire multiplayer? - by Belix - 09-04-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: How to play Hellfire multiplayer? - by Conan - 09-04-2015, 06:58 PM