Various Specific Questions
One of the most important aspect of ironman is how you scout/map out the level. Plan ahead. Take corners wide in the church/cats so you don't get surprise swarmed around corners. Know exactly how many tiles your line of sight goes out to, as your line of sight = radius of activating monsters. I like to think of not moving my character but moving my "light radius" around the map.

Avoid the middle of big rooms, hugging the walls will reduce the number of monsters you will activate.

This will also allow you to use the "wall slide" technique as a warrior, allowing you to take on a swarm of monsters 2v1 instead of getting surrounded or having to retreat to the door everytime.

Always leave yourself an escape route and be aware of your surroundings.. there's nothing worse than not knowing where to go when things go south and accidentally running into a new pack of monsters.

One thing i often do is keep a TP scroll on belt 8 and use it to quickly escape a bad situation (assuming you aren't playing lock in IM)

One last tip would be try to avoid using scrolls or spells of healing in combat, the cast time is slower than a potion and you might die during casting. If you're healing for a teammate, try to get on voice chat so they can tell you when to cast heal other, as the lag can sometimes lie to you about current HP.

That's all the tips off the top of my head today, good luck down there.

Messages In This Thread
Various Specific Questions - by Quake2Slayer - 06-02-2015, 04:34 AM
RE: Various Specific Questions - by LennyLen - 06-02-2015, 06:36 AM
RE: Various Specific Questions - by Quake2Slayer - 06-02-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Various Specific Questions - by Nystul - 06-02-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Various Specific Questions - by Belix - 06-07-2015, 01:05 AM
RE: Various Specific Questions - by nightstrike - 06-14-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Various Specific Questions - by Belix - 06-14-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: Various Specific Questions - by nightstrike - 06-14-2015, 08:22 PM
RE: Various Specific Questions - by AltheaLBL - 06-25-2015, 06:51 PM