Legendary Crafting
(04-03-2014, 08:33 PM)Brimstone Wrote: What I've learned, though, is that if you are DYING to get a pile of legendaries, tear-arsin' through Normal is definitely a viable way to up your droprate. (Once you get over the inanity of farming Normal with a Torment-capable character, that is.)

Yea this would get boring very fast. I kind of did this on D1 - using my sorc to farm normal laz runs/lvl 16 for the best gear to make my chars perfect, and although I was highly successful (to put it lightly) it wasn't the most fun thing to do. The only reason I even did it really was cause I played PvP.

There is essentially no genuine PvP in D3, so farming normal would get boring pretty fast for me - I need an element of danger since PvM is the only thing to do for right now. Besides, there are certain legs/set items that can only drop in Torment anyways, so there is probably still more incentive to just farm T1 (ofc, im speaking about softcore here, HC is probably a different ball game) since it is reasonably easy to gear up for it. Gearing for T2 onward is a bit harder, and I really began to notice a difference in difficulty scaling going from T2 to T3 - though more so in monster damage than in their hp since my char has an absurd amount of DPS. I could probably do T4 even, though certainly not efficiently - surviving is one thing, doing it efficiently is quite another.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
Legendary Crafting - by Frag - 04-01-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Legendary Crafting - by Quark - 04-02-2014, 04:00 PM
RE: Legendary Crafting - by LochnarITB - 04-02-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Legendary Crafting - by Brimstone - 04-03-2014, 02:43 AM
RE: Legendary Crafting - by FireIceTalon - 04-03-2014, 03:02 AM
RE: Legendary Crafting - by Brimstone - 04-03-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Legendary Crafting - by Chesspiece_face - 04-03-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Legendary Crafting - by FireIceTalon - 04-04-2014, 06:37 PM
RE: Legendary Crafting - by Aahzmadius - 04-04-2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Legendary Crafting - by Frag - 04-07-2014, 01:18 PM