What version of diablo should I play?
Qualakon,

This package you have put together is truly amazing. I love the hdr and bloom effects, it gives d1 just the right amount of modern flavor.

The installation I was using of hellfire before had frequent crashing problems, even after the proper checking of compatibility settings. This package you have put together runs like a dream, even on my windows 8 system.

I think this thread should be stickied, or a link to your mod package be put somewhere prominent so as to give new or returning Diablo fans the chance to play in the easiest way possible..who knows, it may draw in more people!

Thanks again!

Edit: I just visited Khanduras.net, and saw that your mod package is in fact right there on the front page. Looks like ill have to sign up for the forums over there!

Apologies for the double post, but I have one more small question.

I had actually patched Hellfire 1.00 to 1.01 before I copied the contents of your mod package into my Hellfire folder. Will this affect anything negatively or can I just roll with it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: What version of diablo should I play? - by hybridmoments - 01-03-2014, 08:10 PM