Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
Thanks for the reply Thenryb,

I looked at my backup game folder, and there is no "hrinfo_#" file. I then did a search on my C:/Windows directory for "hrinfo_" and "hrinfo_0", and ".drv", but nothing appeared in any of the attempts. Is the directory that you are refering exactly C:/Windows, and not in any sub folders? I checked all of the files at the root of C:/Windows, but didn't find anything there Sad Is there another location which they might be saved at?

Thats quite a mystery as to why you cannot see your 1.01 mp characters when you launch 1.02. It seems to be the problem I am having. The only difference is that you can find your mp characters files and I cant..

So in your case, if you copy the mp character files of your "C:/Windows" to the root directory of your 1.02 game, can you then see them upon launching 1.02? If thats the case, then I can do that if and when I find my HFFixed mp character files.

I attached some pictures of my windows folder, as well as my 1.02 hellfire folder.

EDIT: Its so strange. I made a new mp character running 1.02 (Marshs Mod). And then I looked at the game directory.. and there is no "hr_info" file!! It seems like its being stored somewhere else... arg. Is there because I am using Windows 7 64-bit?

(10-17-2017, 09:13 AM)svfn Wrote: hi there, how do i make the resolution conform to 4:3 aspect, because it is stretched at all resolutions in fullscreen mode, even after i applied settings with '~' menu.

svfn:
I had a similar issue where the image would be stretched no matter how I tried. The way I solved it was actually so simple. Your monitor comes buttons to configure brightness / gamma / contrast etc. Try going to that menu, and look for an option that deals with display size. Mine was "Image size". I changed it to auto, and the game doesnt stretch anymore.

Hope that helps!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Aleris - 10-22-2017, 01:44 PM