Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
Hello everyone,
Hopefully I can reach out to someone that can help me in my situation Smile

I have read the whole forum, and I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has worked so hard on these mods to make Diablo so enjoyable once again Big Grin Me and my wife are very happy playing together!

My question is: I was playing Hellfire (with the 1.02_fixed patch) with a multiplayer character. I have no idea where the save file was saved in (I didnt have a need to locate it). I read about Marsh's 1.02 patch, so I decided that I would give it a try. I backed up all of the files in my C:\Diablo_Hellfire location before applying Marsh's patch.

I realized that once I opened the game with the loader.exe, everything worked fine, except my multiplayer character was not there anymore. So I went back and replaced all of the original backup files I had into the game directory. But when I went back and played the 1.02_fixed version, my multiplayer character is still not there anymore....

I am fearing that somehow I lost my multiplayer character file.. but I dont uderstand how, if I made a backup copy of everything, and then placed it back in the game folder...

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Aleris - 10-21-2017, 03:07 PM