Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
Alight, so I played through the Hive, and the Crypt, we didn't see the problem you spoke about, we did however run across where only by buddy could pick up the quest items from both areas, in fact I couldn't see half of them on the ground. He could see them but couldn't pick them up. We picked up the "Grey Suit", but not the "Brown Suit", I couldn't see either... We were able to pick up the teddy bear, but i couldn't see it till my buddy dropped it on the ground, then when he turned it in, she dropped an amulet that as soon as it hit the ground de-spawned... Then a "scroll" dropped, we both saw it drop from the quest boss, but once it hit the ground we couldn't find it, even with a scroll of search. The crypt for the most part was easy going, the main boss was interesting, I didn't understand the 3 spell books in front of his "prison". None of the quest communication worked right, only the starting "Hive" quest did, the rest just appeared, and when you tried to listen to them in the quest log it was a different quest. Such as, I tried to listen to the one for Theodore, and it was Cain and "The Skeleton King"... Basically, the added dungeons are buggy as shit, the crypt was the best out of the 2. My "Hive" was only 3 levels deep, and my "Crypt" was 4. Although we both agreed, the randomized layout for both dungeons is the best we've seen from "Diablo"....

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by mindtraps - 03-05-2017, 06:52 PM