Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
(02-15-2017, 04:09 AM)Belix Wrote: It has come to my attention that there may be a flaw in the bug fix I wrote for monsters dying more than once in multiplayer games. Both reports indicate multiple monsters becoming frozen (almost as if stone cursed) in Hell.

Neither of these reports come from this mod, however, but came from players of The Hell after it was implemented there. It is possible that the issue is unique to something with the mod, but I wanted to mention it here just in case.

If anyone ever has or does encounter a bunch of unresponsive, stuck monsters for no apparent reason, please let me know what type of game you were playing (SP or MP) and the number of the dungeon floor you were on if you can recall. Thank you!

I'll keep an eye out for it, a buddy and I are playing our way through the levels we just entered the caves again after years of not touching the game hahaha

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by mindtraps - 03-01-2017, 04:34 AM