Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
(01-25-2017, 03:24 AM)KillingMachine Wrote: I'd like to add my voice in saying thanks to those who have spent time working on this.
(01-28-2017, 03:44 AM)hybridmoments Wrote: Just wanted to drop in and say a big THANKYOU for creating this mod and for you considering further updating it and making it even better!
You're both welcome, and thanks! Smile

KillingMachine, I made a note to correct the 2 hour discrepancy in the shrine description text. Thanks for pointing that out.

(01-25-2017, 03:24 AM)KillingMachine Wrote: I hope to see Gillian's gossip glitch resolved someday.
Actually Mordor or one of the other gentlemen who have worked on The Hell mod figured out how to fix this a couple months ago. I am hopeful I can figure out what they changed to correct it and recreate the modification here, but I haven't had time to inspect what they did closely yet.

(01-28-2017, 03:44 AM)hybridmoments Wrote: Adding the shrine list into a new update would be awesome, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the Torch mod
I knew of Torch, but it wasn't until after I wrote the F1 -> Shrine List memory patch that a friend of mine mentioned Torch had something very similar. So I went and tried Torch and was amused how remarkably similar the two lists were (including the use of red colored font), despite the fact I had never seen Torch's shrine list before.

(01-28-2017, 03:44 AM)hybridmoments Wrote: my request would be an in-game clock that shows the real world time.
I have no idea how difficult that would be. I've never done anything with Diablo yet to get it to display new strings on screen, only to expand and add more content to ones that are already displayed. I added the suggestion to my notes.

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Belix - 01-30-2017, 01:26 AM