Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
Hey Belix! Just wanted to drop in and say a big THANKYOU for creating this mod and for you considering further updating it and making it even better! I still play your mod everyday, and I check in here at least once a week to see any new posts in this thread!

Adding the shrine list into a new update would be awesome, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the Torch mod from over at Tristr.am, but it has a built in shrine list and it is super useful not having to alt-tab out to check a website for shrine effects. Here is a link to the mod if you haven't seen it before: http://tristr.am/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=88

I have no idea how much work this would be, but I have a request to throw out there if you do end up pushing out another update to the mod, and my request would be an in-game clock that shows the real world time. This is actually a feature in the Torch mod I previously mentioned. In Torch, the real world time is shown at the top center of the screen while you play. I love having it there because we all know how easy it is to get lost in Diablo and play a bit more than we intended to. Tongue

But again, thanks for all your hard work in making your mod the best there is! All of us die-hards appreciate it!

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by hybridmoments - 01-28-2017, 03:44 AM