Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
Hi again keksnase! Yes, I've been considering separating the package from Marsh's project as it has been quite a few years now since he's posted an update. Originally I had hoped to just contribute some work to his project, which he could merge or could be used in addition as users saw fit, but I learned quickly and was able to do much more than I originally envisioned, and this sort of became its own thing.

The installation and ease of use of this project is probably the most important thing I could improve upon at this point. I've been hesitant to work on it because my ideal solution is something much more intricate than simply bundling everything into one full package (at which point I'd be willing to give it a name, and I have one in mind).

However, your request has made me realize there's no reason I can't or shouldn't do at least create one full package that's ready to use as soon as you unpack it into a Hellfire install (minus any changes you wish to make to the patch's default settings), in case I never push out another major update. I'll toy with the idea for awhile and maybe assemble a full package soon. Thanks for the suggestion.

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Belix - 10-21-2016, 08:23 PM