Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
Since my mod is designed as a memory patch (as is PlugUlmo's Gillian Stash), some program has to modify the game's memory with the desired changes, and you'd still have the same problem, since DxWnd is essentially doing the same thing as loader (launching Diablo, applying changes) and the two would conflict.

Fortunately, you should be able to use strangebyte's DirectDraw wrapper which includes windowed functionality. I've used it with D1, HF, The Hell and my mod with no problems on Windows 7 and Windows 10, although it can be a bit quirky until you navigate through the main menu into gameplay, it works great in game.

You can read about and download strangebyte's patch here: http://www.strangebytes.com/index.php/pr...a-patch=60

Since this relies on a simple .dll replacement, it works perfectly alongside PlugUlmo's loader. Let me know if you have any problems getting these to work and I'll try to help.

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Belix - 10-01-2016, 10:47 PM