Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
Quote:I think only Hell Spawn were Animals in HF, not all Succubi (or just the type named Succubus). Marsh brought over quite a few changes from HF:Fixed, so if Lemming fixed it, it might be fixed here also.

Senior moment-I meant to say Hell Spawn. The other witches were demons.

Quote:I'm pretty sure this is working in the current version. I'll double-check next time I play it.
The restoration of swiftness on bows to be like Diablo is definitely working.

Quote:Which bug fixes do you most appreciate so far that any of these projects brought to the community (HF:Fixed, Marsh's Mod, this)? And from this project specifically, which are your favorite and least favorite non-change fixes I've made?

There are many I do not remember, but the ones which come to mind are changing the uniques qlvl (or is it ilvl) so that something besides the acolytes amulet can drop. A trivial one which I liked was Lemming "fixing" that wimpy monk voice to be that of the sorceror. No more "Rest well, "Lorric". I'll find your son." I doubt that has been carried forwardSmile Fixing that horrible feature where monks and shield users blocked spells even when they had magic resistance made the monk more playable and allowed warriors to equip shields again.

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Thenryb - 08-02-2015, 04:43 AM