Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
Thanks for the advice with the diablo clicker. the "administrator trick" did it for me.

I have another thing you could add in a future update. the bosses like king leoric or the butcher ("normal" unique bosses too) don't give any exp at all in single player. could you please change that?

€:

got another thing u could fix. when an item drops directly were a doorway is it is impossible to pick it up.

Another thing came up my mind: could you make it possible to put potions in the belt by shift-left clicking them (just like in diablo 2)?

Furthermore it would be nice if oils, when picked up, would not be inserted in a free belt space automatically.

Could you maybe change the drops of na-krul to random (besides the apocalypse book)? the guaranteed drop of a great sword and a staff isn't quite satisfying...

€2: i just found a bow of swiftness. maybe it is my eyes...but i can't see any difference in the attack speed compared to a normal bow...

I found the spell "berserk" when i cast it with my rogue...nothing happens...

€3: i recently killed diablo on normal. did every d-lvl killing every monster (including hive and crypt) and ended up lvl 27. had a plan to go from there to nightmare and clear all over again and then hell (think thats how it's meant to be Big Grin ) but the monsters on dlvl 1 on nightmare already gave me ZERO EXP...is that normal?? very strange.

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Volker_Kaudah - 07-27-2015, 08:05 PM