Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
(07-12-2015, 09:11 PM)Belix Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 08:46 PM)RadTang Wrote: By the way, your fixes to that amulet ARE STILL APPLIED even though the game uses the original description Big Grin (intended?)
That might be due to loading a saved game in plain 1.02. Until the amulet was re-equipped, the item's effect on your character would remain loaded from the save.

(07-12-2015, 08:46 PM)RadTang Wrote: Seems that alt-tabbing is strictly prohibited with reduced CPU usage turned on.
That is unfortunate. I haven't had any issues tabbing in and out, but then, I don't believe I've tested this yet on Windows 8. I'm using Windows 7 here. It's possible the issue is unique to Win 8. I'll have to look into that. Thank you.

Check my previous (the quoted one) post again. I've added a lot of details which you might have omitted. I haven't refreshed the forums too and haven't known about your reply.

BTW: I won't test it on Windows 10 Big Grin neither regular nor Insider's Preview. Tongue I will wait a couple of months to make sure that there won't be any problem with drivers (especially with printer / scanner as they're quite old). I will check that issue on Vista on my laptop. Not today but in near future. Smile

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by RadTang - 07-12-2015, 09:30 PM