Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
(07-12-2015, 06:47 PM)Belix Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 12:19 PM)RadTang Wrote: Anything more could I add to help?

Actually, yes. I am still very interested in hearing from anyone who has tried the optional CPU usage reduction feature. Has anyone who has tried it noticed -any- negative impact on the game's performance or experienced it causing any problems? So far it has worked flawlessly for myself and my small test group of friends, so I am considering porting it over to the original Diablo. But I have no feedback on it yet from anyone here. Inviting anyone else to chime in, but if you'd care to try it out and report back, I'd appreciate it.

I can help with testing. Without anything extra my current CPU usage is about 27% ! And I have 3+ GHz i5-4440. Would be nice if anyone putting same raport add their CPU model. I think it will be even more helpful. I'm playing on desktop (regular PC) but in the next month I'm going to the sea so I might check it on my old laptop (Vista, dunno about specs but CPU-Z should help).

BTW. Just found Acolyte's Amulet - thx for fixing it ! Now, with +50 mana and +10% res all it's very useful for my new sorcerer. Will be swapped with +Mag stuff much later but I owe you sth for few extra firebolts. Wink

BTW2: Before I've managed to run Diablo / Hellfire on Win 8, I was using virtual machine with W98 - it was ok though it wasn't the most comfortable setup to play. Maybe some Linux (its free.. in 99,999% of times Wink) would help.

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by RadTang - 07-12-2015, 07:22 PM