Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
Thanks for the quick response! Sorry about posting so much but this is really cool.

I was reading the thread and noticed something about the stash. Since you can keep armor of gloom from morphing by leaving it with Gillian I realized something. If you use a potion that temporarily modifies an item, you can store it and the next game the effect carries over. Unfortunately this can be exploited to keep the changes indefinitely unless the effect has some kind of timer I'm not aware of.

On a different subject I know this is crazy, but have any of these communities approached Blizzard about releasing the source code for classic games like Diablo? The mod community have had to endure hex editing and other such horrors to update these games. Its been 20 years I don't think they are planning on assigning anyone to these games. Especially since newer versions of windows are becoming less and less compatible (IPX support, color errors), in order to ensure digital preservation we need higher access than hotfixing the exe every time it is executed!

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by SmurfThat - 05-16-2015, 11:40 PM