Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
(03-28-2015, 02:26 AM)Phoenix7786 Wrote: I see you make references to multiplayer, so I assume it works.
Yes, most of the time I spend developing and testing this occurs in multiplayer games over Hamachi.

I'd like to help, and I could suggest a number of things you might try (actually, I should probably create a guide for setting up MP games with both Diablo and Hellfire these days), but unfortunately I don't have time to type up anything helpful right now; I'm in the process of packing for a trip to visit some family. I need to go to sleep early and drive out of state first thing tomorrow.

I will try to get back to you Wednesday at the latest if you haven't sorted it out already; sorry to have to ask you to wait. Some of my friends have gotten MP games working as easily as just installing the game, patch & IPXWrapper and start playing right away with no problems on Win 7 64-bit, so it could just be one simple thing you've overlooked like a firewall exception (or turning the firewall off, if it isn't Windows Firewall - some of them seem ruthless in blocking old games like Diablo, even if you added proper exceptions).

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Belix - 03-28-2015, 03:32 AM