Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
You're welcome. I hope you don't find it too difficult to set up. I am definitely going to make easier installation/set up a specific focus in a future version.

Like Diablo, Hellfire only runs at 640x480. I don't think any Blizzard game could run at 800x600 until the release of Diablo II back in 2000.

Check back soon for 1.02.A5, I'm hoping to finish updating the readme file sometime tomorrow so I can upload it. Have fun!

EDIT: I still need a bit more time to finish updating the documentation. In order to expediate the release of v1.02.A5, I will be releasing it as soon as everything that goes into the zip file has been properly updated, and then update the information in the main post to reflect the new changes afterwards. I normally prepare an updated version of the original post and its change log first, but the fix for the crash on the 4th Crypt floor is too important to keep waiting.

EDIT #2: Playing one last test game before uploading the final package now. Almost there!

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A4: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Belix - 03-19-2015, 02:59 AM