Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
I isolated a bug in Hellfire that can lock up a hero and make them totally unresponsive if they switch equipment during a fight. I was hoping to push the new version out 2 weeks ago, but that's a serious issue that needs to be fixed as soon as possible. I'm still wrestling with two other Hellfire bugs I'd like to fix for this release (such as the aforementioned Town Portal bug), but they're not as serious, so I won't let them delay the next release much longer. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Slyrk Wrote:I'm sorry if you spent lots of time looking for it. I wish I had known back then that it was so hard to recreate this bug.
No worries. It's probably a good thing that it isn't easy to reproduce. That means it shouldn't bug (hah, pun) people much until I can find and fix it. The only thing I can think of around that general area of hell is Lazarus and the Warlord, so it might be related to one of those quests, which have both seen some minor alterations for the sake of multiplayer. But almost any single change Marsh or I made could be responsible for that, from fountains to shrines/cauldrons.

By the way, I made a note to myself to look at your Armor of Gloom after I release the next update. I should spend my Diablo time finishing that asap first. But I hope your save file contains information I can use to shed some light on the morphing mystery. I'll let you know when I've take a look. Smile

EDIT: I am in the process of updating the documentation for the next version before I can package and upload it. It will be available soon. Thank you.

EDIT #2: Sorry this is taking so long. I've been really busy lately. I will finish as soon as I can and make a new post when it is uploaded.

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A4: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Belix - 02-27-2015, 09:57 AM