Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
Haha, okay I found Brother Jerec. He's a cabalist, not a magistrate. So much fun Smile Upon further testing I found some more bugs, minor and major:
  • Sometimes, the game crashes on Crypt level 4. Surprisingly often when I'm around one of the new super unique monsters. Happened like three times, but I couldn't consistently recreate the bug so I'm not sure what causes it.
  • Gillian seems to select her gossip randomly from Pepin's or Griswold's gossip. Quite funny when you speak to the barmaid unsuspecting and you hear Griswold's booming voice.
  • Gillian's stash is not accessible when she gives you the quest Grave Matters. Instead, she gives her spiel about the graveyard over and over again. Not sure this counts as a bug as Ogden does the same thing at the beginning of the game, but he has no services to offer so I never really cared. Maybe she could give her speech only once same as the other NPCs with services?
Also, I noted that the bug about spell queuing mentioned in my previous post does not always start upon entering dlvl 14, but sometimes only when entering dlvl 15 or Lazarus' Lair etc.

Finally, I realized that I would really enjoy if Search would somehow highlight unique items. Say, by creating a golden glow around the item instead of a blue one. Don't know if highlighting it on the map as well would count already as a maphack Blush

Thanks again for all of it!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A4: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Slyrk - 01-02-2015, 02:58 PM
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM