Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
(09-16-2014, 08:36 AM)Belix Wrote: One more question that might be relevant - is your monitor connected to your PC by a VGA, HDMI or DVI cable, and is that the same way your old one was hooked up? I haven't seen this issue manifest with my NVIDIA drivers yet and I'm wondering if it only pops up when using certain video interface(s). It seems peculiar it would surface just because of a different monitor model alone, so I wanted to eliminate this possibility.

That's right, I wasn't able to implement Diablo style bow speed until A4, so you should find the only bow unaffected by this change is the Gnat Sting, which after some consideration I felt would be far too powerful if it had Swiftness - at least for the Rogue, where 1 frame makes a significant difference.

Let me know if you encounter any problems.

-------
I recently discovered another overflow bug I missed. Cursed affixes that modify both To Hit and Damage (like Warrior's or Kings affixes) can rollover from a small negative penalty to an insanely high Chance To Hit bonus. I'll aim to fix that in the next version, which will be a relatively small update to fix a couple more Hellfire bugs.
[/quote]

The monitor is connected to the PC with a DVI cable, as was my old one.
I updated to the latest version and the Needler works as intended. Good work. I agree about Gnat's Sting. That is a fun bow without Diablo-style swiftness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A4: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Thenryb - 09-16-2014, 06:51 PM
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM