Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
(08-14-2014, 02:10 AM)rlsprite Wrote: Let me start by thanking you for updating your great mod! Big Grin
You're very welcome, I am happy someone is enjoying it.

(08-14-2014, 02:10 AM)rlsprite Wrote: Now.. I have been using it for quite sometime now and everything is working like it should, except... I can't get the final movie to play, in fact, I can't get ANY movie to play using the mod.
This isn't actually an issue with the mod, but with Hellfire itself - or more specifically, the older version of Smackw32.dll it uses seems to have issues on newer operating systems. I intended to include an updated .dll that resolves this in the mod package, but it seems to have been misplaced as I don't see it included.

I have updated the first post with an attached zip containing the updated Smackw32.dll file, and here's a direct link to that attachment: Smackw32.zip

Simply deposit the contained .dll file into your Hellfire folder (back up the original first if you wish), and your videos should play again. Thanks for bringing this to my attention! Smile My apologies for forgetting to include this preemptive fix.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A4: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Belix - 08-14-2014, 02:49 AM
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM