Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
(05-07-2014, 07:50 PM)Belix Wrote:
(05-07-2014, 05:20 PM)Mayhem Wrote: In fact, the patch is likely all the contain of cowqueston.dat ?

It would be a really different way of making modification of Hellfire. kind of impressive for me Smile I would love to do such a thing.

All of my changes are contained in that file, yes, but most of Marsh's changes remain hard-coded into the Hellfire.exe; only a few of them can be turned on/off in the file at this time.

Eventually I can probably get all of Marsh's changes in there to be turned on/off too and make this compatible with Hellfire v1.01 (without the need for Marsh's 1.02 exe) but that will take a lot of time and patience I don't have at the moment. Tracking those undocumented changes down and figuring out what each one does is rather tedious.

I'm satisfied enough with v1.02.A4 to release it as I haven't run into any more unintended quirks. I'll be rewriting a lot of the documentation that details all the changes before I upload it before the weekend. Just a bit longer now! Smile

Good i'll get it and see ingame Smile

I'm looking forward also to see all the changes in first post.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hellfire v1.02.A3 - an Unofficial Update for Marsh's mod - by Mayhem - 05-07-2014, 07:58 PM
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM