Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
(04-09-2014, 06:58 PM)Belix Wrote: Sounds like you're having a blast playing Diablo again. I wish sometimes I could make myself temporarily 'forget' a game, book, movie etc. so that I could experience it fresh all over again like it was my first time, then conveniently remember my previous experiences with it again afterwards. That'd be awesome! But I still enjoy Diablo despite having played through it so many times over the years.
You could say that's what's happening to me now - it's been a long time since I last run the game so now I am bumbling around realizing how much slipped my mind. I even managed to mess up order on Tavern Sign quest which boggles my mind (good thing that Harelquin Crest was of no interest to me).
And the game is being nice to me too - from Snotspill coughin up the Mangler, to Steel Ring of the Sky on the same level (not only is it useful but I'm really used to not seeing rings until deeper), to the game giving me the Valor quest... quite possibly the best early-game run item-wise I ever had.
And it doesn't hurt any that I'm in a middle of a wait for when I have money to spar for long overdue upgrade to my dying laptop, and somewhere along the way I realized the new one will probably let me play Diablo 3. So now I have hype and anticipation for that spilling back to the original Big Grin
TL;DR Yeah, I am having a blast.

Edit: A random encounter with the fire/lightning arrow multi-hit bug (ouch, instakill from a trap, didn't even knew what hit me) made me wonder is there a possibility of fixing that particular issue or is that sort of thing beyond what you can do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hellfire v1.02.A3 - an Unofficial Update for Marsh's mod - by Malek - 04-10-2014, 03:59 AM
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM