Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
(04-09-2014, 02:18 PM)Malek Wrote: Goooooatmeeeen aaaaarcheeeeers! [Image: emot-argh.gif]
I love how different monsters become your mortal enemies depending on your class. Remember encountering the seemingly harmless Illusion Weavers with a Sorcerer?

Thanks for your thoughts on a possible Black Death ability. As for trying them all, sometimes it takes just a few minutes to get a change like this done right, other times it takes hours, maybe even days; thus at most I'd probably just try two at most.

(04-09-2014, 02:18 PM)Malek Wrote: Edit: It seems that your change on "of Thieves" affix also changed Empyrean Band.
of Thieves has always behaved this way in Hellfire, I only changed the description itself to reflect its real behavior. Hellfire was based on v1.04 or thereabouts, so some of its bugs and differences are because the base version of Diablo is older. I'm a bit unfamiliar with older Diablo versions so the line between old Diablo and new Hellfire are unclear to me sometimes, as with this particular case; I have no idea if of Thieves used to be like this, or Hellfire itself changed it.

Either way, I have no idea how to change it (yet... and I've never seen anyone suggest it is an unfavorable change). Smile

Sounds like you're having a blast playing Diablo again. I wish sometimes I could make myself temporarily 'forget' a game, book, movie etc. so that I could experience it fresh all over again like it was my first time, then conveniently remember my previous experiences with it again afterwards. That'd be awesome! But I still enjoy Diablo despite having played through it so many times over the years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hellfire v1.02.A3 - an Unofficial Update for Marsh's mod - by Belix - 04-09-2014, 06:58 PM
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM