Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
1.02.A2 introduced a couple new bugs of its own, but since this project is aimed at fixing bugs, I wasn't going to let them stick around for very long.

I just updated the upload in the original post to A3, which is purely a bugfix for A2. No awesome new features are added this time, sadly, but the problems warrant a quick update, so please consider downloading it again.

A2 BUGS FIXED IN V1.02.A3
===============
- Spellcasting Failure: An error in my code changes to prevent permanent Life loss at 0 Vitality could stop your spells from working when cast after Vitality was increased through Attribute Points, Shrines or Elixirs. This has been fixed.
- Unintended Life/Mana gain: If your Magic or Vitality was maxed, in some cases it was now possible for the game to incorrectly raise your Life or Mana when it attempted to increase these stats, despite being at their maximum. This has also been fixed (caused, ironically, by the same changes I made to prevent an attribute of 0 from losing stats... funny). Now your Life/Mana should never be incorrectly raised or reduced permanently any more. Should be the end of that old bug for good!

As far as I know, no remaining problems exist that were introduced by my work, but rest assured I will act quickly to fix any problems that are discovered, so please report any issues you come across that I'm responsible for so that I may take care of it. Thank you, and sorry for any frustration the spellcasting failure bug might have caused! Blush

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hellfire v1.02.A3 - an Unofficial Update for Marsh's mod - by Belix - 02-25-2014, 07:47 AM
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM