Is it too late to play WoW?
Partly because I didn't have anyone to play with which is down to me being a lurker on forums rather than a poster and putting myself in a position to make friends to play with. It's the main reason why I registered here and started posting in hopes that I can make a few friends to play with this time around.

Another reason was the graphics. Maybe it's just my imagination but I remember playing WoW at the time Burning Crusade was released and it looked a bit funky back then. I remember thinking it looked like a Disney cartoon. It doesn't seem to bother me as much now that I'm older.

It is the first time I've played for about 2 years so I feel like I'm coming back with a clean perspective. I've been playing Diablo 3 for the past few months and despite what people say about finding items and Inferno difficulty, I had no problems "completing" the game with a Demon Hunter. I say Demon Hunter, I played her like a Lightning Trapsin from D2 and dropped sentries everywhere and ran around like a headless chicken until dead bodies filled my screen.

Back on topic, though. I'm hoping I can join the Terenas guild here and maybe play with some of the alts of fellow players. If not, at least taking part in guild chat and things like that would kind of soothe me into playing WoW and spruce up my enjoyment of it.

Messages In This Thread
Is it too late to play WoW? - by Darky - 10-18-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Is it too late to play WoW? - by shoju - 10-18-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Is it too late to play WoW? - by Bolty - 10-18-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Is it too late to play WoW? - by Darky - 10-19-2013, 01:59 AM
RE: Is it too late to play WoW? - by swirly - 10-19-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: Is it too late to play WoW? - by shoju - 10-19-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: Is it too late to play WoW? - by LavCat - 10-20-2013, 04:45 AM