PoE Pitfalls
I'm currently at the stage I get frustrated with the game. I've always played self found ("crafted" Rolleyes ) so I've accepted the loot situation. My frustration, at this point, is pretty much my own fault. I tend to not do a lot of planning. I might find a couple special nodes to work towards but otherwise generally think in terms of "lots of life", "evade", "mana regen", etc. I generally blow through until I hit merciless, especially late act 2 and act 3. Then my less than optimal builds bite back. Right now I'm struggling to gain levels in act 3 merciless with my evasion/armour leap slam/sweep marauder. I will finally either zerg Piety or give up on him and then switch to another class/build from the ground up. My most fun seems to come from the quick building through normal and cruel and then I kinda lock myself into some kind of weird loyalty to the toon to drag them through merciless. I can continue to have fun but have to break myself out of the frustrating toons sooner.

Maybe the current toon's plight is what has allowed Cookie Clicker to get its nails in me so deep. Blush
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Messages In This Thread
PoE Pitfalls - by MonTy - 10-14-2013, 03:25 AM
RE: PoE Pitfalls - by shoju - 10-14-2013, 02:54 PM
RE: PoE Pitfalls - by MonTy - 10-15-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: PoE Pitfalls - by LochnarITB - 10-14-2013, 04:44 PM