Melee-ing after the changes to damage and health.
I will be calling MonTy Smile

@Celtichound

I'm level 62 now. I hit 62 last night, spent about an hour just in felshrine, and leveled (ugh... it felt slow), and picked up some new gear. I got a nice Chest (5s/4L that I was able to roll into something respectable), new gloves (4L that I rolled into a nice set of Life +% Armor Double Res), and Boots (4s 0L that I rolled into movement speed and Life). So, After I toss on the Right Ring (I grabbed the wrong one out of the bank by mistake), I can put on the new unique neck I picked up while running (Daresso's Courage dropped), and that should make my resist problem go away.

From there, I'm probably going to start making my way into the pyramid (I've killed Oak and have that WP), and set about figuring out how in the Eff I'm going to deal with Vaal.

Once I get to A3, I'd be glad to run with a summoner for sure. MonTy seemed to have an enjoyable time running around with my minions. Who knows, Maybe you might even be interested in one of the 4 +Minion Helms that I have Smile
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Melee-ing after the changes to damage and health. - by shoju - 10-03-2013, 02:39 PM