Life in 1.10f and how the bandit rewards stack up
(06-21-2013, 04:55 PM)shoju Wrote: Well, With my Frenzy Ranger, I think they are still pretty mandatory. I already have 104% increased health from nodes, and I'm looking to get at least another 42% in nodes, possibly as much as another 64%

Maybe, if I were trying something other than evasion, I wouldn't feel this way. It might be that evasion is still woefully underpowered. Now, the changes coming in .11.1 with being able to evade charge, I might not feel "as bad". We'll see though. There is a part of me that still wants to ditch all the evasion nodes, run straight for Iron Reflexes, and go Armor.

Evasion is incredibly frustrating right now, and I'll be the first to admit that it could color my perception of the damage values.

I've found just the opposite with my evasion ranger. I've invested a bit into %Health but I'm still sitting at around 800 health with 80ish ES at the very end of Cruel. I'm level 52 I think and the only thing that has killed me since I was forced to cheese Oak has been desyncs and Puncture mobs when I accidentally used my De-Bleed potion in the previous fight (usually those things come together).

Now more health can obviously give a greater buffer for those situations and I definitely won't say it's not valuable but I think the biggest thing that offers survivability is resistances. I've been sitting at 70+ on all of my resistances for nearly all of Cruel.

I've also been able to supplement my low HP, however, by using potions that have +charges on crit and I am sitting at nearly 30% crit at the moment. So potion-spam tanking is occasionally required. Especially versus Health regen champs.

Obviously my experiences are fairly limited as this is the only character I've played so far, but I've definitely not found that it's the end all be all so far.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life in 1.10f and how the bandit rewards stack up - by Chesspiece_face - 06-24-2013, 11:24 PM