Planning a new Anarchy Character, Build tips.
Well, I have done a pretty silly thing. I decided to make it a Templar, instead of a witch. I already have several witches, and I really like the Templar, and I like the starting templar area better, so It seemed logical to go ahead and start from there, and then work my way into the witch area from there.

Now.... I don't know if I'm going CI or not.

I'm still thinking about it, and if I do, I'll end up with something like this. I think that it will feel a little more sturdy, and gets me "better" defenses early.

I'll see how it goes, but I think I'll be happier with the templar. Especially if I can get a couple of granites to roll into better armor. That should make me feel very sturdy.

It doesn't address regening ES, but I'm not completely sold on going CI yet. If I do, I'll make sure to pick up Ghost Reaver, and possibly even Zealot's Oath, and see about getting a Vitality / Reduced Mana thing going on.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Planning a new Anarchy Character, Build tips. - by shoju - 06-19-2013, 03:57 PM