Path of Exile - Trading - Looking - Wanting.
I'm in need of some advice on a shield.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/604923

If you want to look at it. If you just want the skinny on it, here we go.

Pain Charm Fossilized Spirit Shield
Level: 59 Intelligence: 115
B
15% increased Spell Damage
---------------------------------------------------------
65% increased Spell Damage
52% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
+40 to maximum Life
52% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
18% reduced Attribute Requirements

It is ilvl59, it dropped off Merveil Merc. (the B denotes one blue socket)

Now, I look at the shield, and I'm pretty pleased with it. 80% increased Spell Damage, 52% increased Crit, Life, and Mana Regen. It's the type of thing that I have no problems with ferrying to Standard at the end of Domination, and handing over to my Witch, even with the Life on it and reduced Atts being wasted on her.

I was trying to use POE.XYZ.IS to gauge a price on it, as I have someone who is interested in purchasing it. The problem is, I can't seem to find a shield that has comparable rolls on a buyout, and the shield I did find, ranged in price from 1 Alch, to 2 Exalted.

Now, I don't think this thing is worth 2 Ex, considering it has Reduced Atts sucking up a slot, that could have been a better mod. But, I also would sit on it for 3 1/2 months and let it go to standard if it's worth a chaos or two. I'm not in need of orbs that bad.

So, Anyone here able to give me even a ballpark price?
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile - Trading - Looking - Wanting. - by shoju - 11-12-2013, 03:15 PM