Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
Have had a good time. Up now can't sleep, even though I have to go to work early. ugh.

But, I did end up selling a Unique for 1 ex, and then looted an ex, so MonTy, I can hit you back for the one you spotted me on that chest Smile
AND, hit 73, Realizing, that there isn't a lot left I want to pick up in the skill tree. My current build I'm filling out some ES Regen nodes, since regening it faster seems like a good idea. If I'm able to work in Vitality to my auras, I will probably pick up Zealot's Oath. Not sure if I can do it or not. We'll see how it all works out.

I've been mapping and mapping and mapping and mapping. Still having a good time doing it. I've got a good stash built up of 67/68 maps, + my unique map, and I think 1 last 66 map (unless it drops another 66 map)

I've also been vendoring off gems + Necks to make Onyx Necks. Finally got a perfect +20. Now, I'll start banking chance orbs to spend on those, and see if I can get a good unique. Not sure though, since I normally chance my maps.

Having fun. Been more fun lately, since I'm in "end game" which, for those who know me, know that's where I'm happiest. Just wish I was getting some new gear Sad
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 06-03-2013, 04:32 AM