Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
OK guys, I need some advice. I have picked up a few really cool things lately, and I'm unsure what to do with them. First. I have a shield.

It's a Laminated Kite Shield. It's Ilvl69. It's already 3s, It would just need a fusing or 100 thrown at it to 3l.

Innately, it has +16% Resists. It ended up rolling
+53 Mana
+13 to all Elemental Resists.

At least in my book, It's freaking awesome It's a caster shield all the way right now, My question is........ Would YOU regal it? I mean, if it kept rolling Caster stuff, it could end up awesome. Heck, I'd even Consider using it if it kept going. It's ilvl68. I'm wavering. Problem is, I'm sitting on just 1 regal at this point, So I'm trying to figure out what to do. (If you want to see it, follow the link below

Second. I got this nifty chestpiece. It's a Sharkskin Tunic. It's only 4s, 2l. But, it rolled +92 Life, and +27 Chaos Resist. That was pretty astounding. Would you try and sell this? Would someone want it to try and craft it up? (If you want to see it, follow the link below.)

Now.... On top of all that, I ended up with a new map. I'm not sure if I want to try and run it, or if I'm scared of it. It's a level 67 Cemetary Map. I chance most of my maps, since I seem to always have ~20 orbs of chance around. So. Here it is:
  • Level 67
  • Item Quantity +93% (this is what has me interested)
  • Increased Monster Variety (This has me a little nervous.... Last time I ran this, increased monster variety, was just lots of undead sucky stuff, and lots of summoners.)
  • Players are cursed with Vulnerability (eh? Ok? Minions don't end up with that.)
  • -21 Player Resists. (Sure. Still doesn't hit my minions, and my zombies, have a resist gem on them)
  • Monsters Fire 2 additioinal Projectiles (OH HELL. KILL MY MINIONS WHY DON'T YOU, BIG FREAKING JERKS)
  • Unique Boss deals 30% more damage, and attacks 25% faster (Yes. Let's Kill My Minions some more.... Because that's fun.....)

So. Would you run it? Or, chaos it? (If you want to see it, follow the link below)

Finally, I need someone, to help me. I've collected a bunch of belts over my time playing, and I don't know what I should keep. I just use them as I can, but I don't know what I should bother keeping. If you could help me weed out what I should just ditch, I'd appreciate any opinions.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-th.../#p1114180
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 05-30-2013, 02:36 AM