Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
(05-22-2013, 07:29 PM)shoju Wrote: Ok, so I'm thinking about this new little witch I have, and what I want to do. I've decided I want to go Power Siphon.

Power Siphon is really strong, but most people still focus on armor/life. Without armor and with CI you'll constantly be stunned due to low life (not to mention low light effects), so you'll need uniques that mean you can't be stunned as easily. Also, physical damage of wands is not that high, so increasing it won't mean as much as let's say a 2H Maul. Your source of elemental damage will be from Wrath/Anger/Elemental Gear.

As much as I'd like to think it could work, it would be gear intensive and pretty frustrating to play a build as you've outlined. But I'm all for unique builds. I could see yourself getting to 50ish no problem, but getting further will require some pretty awesome gear and lots of patience.

The common Power Siphon supports is having one linked with GMP, Chain, WED, and Life Leech. The single target links should be Faster Attacks and Weapon Elemental Damage. The Static Blows keystone is so popular for a reason, and when combined with GMP/Chain it means you'll be hitting clusters of mobs 30+ times in a cast. That's a lot of static blows.

Exile Pro actually has a really good Templar Wanderer build, that I would recommend reading through. I followed it until level 55 and enjoyed the character.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by MonTy - 05-23-2013, 02:10 AM