Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
2 more levels, and then the experience penalty will kick in at the docks. farming that place for EXP is going great.
Farming it for drops.... Well, This game hates me when it comes to upgrading my gear.

I blew through 67 last night with no deaths in about 2 hours at the docks. Once I hit 70, I'm going to give the final temple a go, and see what happens. I'm sort of itching to do another map though.

I have 4+ the Unique to do.
I have a Crypt map: -23 PLayer Resists + 2 unique bosses
I have a dungeon map: 19.6 Chaos Damage per sec (lol at CI) and increased monster variety? Need to read up on that one.
Then I have an unrolled Crypt Map, and unrolled Dungeon Map, and the unique map.

I'll probably chance up the two unrolled maps, and see what I can get, but I think I'm going to try the dungeon map next. The Chaos Damage will not be a problem, just need to read up on the monster variety roll.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 05-15-2013, 05:11 PM