Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
There's also some updates coming to the game on May 29th.

-More party loot allocation options
-Direct melee buffs
-Rebalance of monster damage
-Improved resync code. The scope of this patch doesn't include the more complex changes to the action prediction system, but will hopefully prevent deaths by resyncing more aggressively when needed.
-Some secret awesomeness that I'm not able to reveal just yet. It's bigger than the other changes in the patch.

I'm thinking the "secret awesomeness" is the ability to trade outside of the game. For example you make a post on the forums with your gear for sale, and someone offers you currency, you can accept and the transaction automatically happens, or reject (with a message?). Or have a set price and have people buy it automatically.

Melee sorely needs a buff, so that'll help a lot of characters out. The party options are also much needed. I don't know how many of you have partied, but it's really frustrating being "boxed" out of your item. People can surround any item that drops which make it impossible for you to reach it in time before it goes free for all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by MonTy - 05-13-2013, 07:14 PM