Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
Grats sir.

I hope to get there soon. I made significant progress today. Thanks in large part from mr. Lochnar giving me the sexy wand. My mana regen is getting to the point where it's as much as the cost for arc.

I would like to get closer to 70 before I try and kill her, mainly because I still need to flesh out some things from the changeover from life to ES. 4 more points would make me feel an awful lot better about my ES. It would allow me to fill out the ES nodes behind CI, and should put me closer to 2900 ES.

I could still use some better gear.
I'm ok with my helm.
I'm ok with my wand (Thanks so much Loch)
I'm "ok" with my shield. I could use a better one, Mainly because There is a +armor on it, and a +life on it.
Obviously I'm ok with my boots, and my Neck
My rings are ok.
My Chest is "meh"
My Gloves are "eh"

So, I'm thinking Once I get to the Docks, Which should be soon, I'm going to go ahead, and spend some time farming therer, and see if I can get some good gear.

Swirly, if you would like to run the Unique Map with Monty and I, I would love to have you. I was talking with a couple of people from the forums, and they told me that I should wait until 70 or so before trying it. They said it was an incredibly difficult map.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 05-06-2013, 12:00 AM